Tuesday 20 August 2013

A day in the life of Grey Main

Here is an itinerary of what usually  goes on at Grey Main School.

8.30: Children are allowed into school grounds.
9.00: The bell rings to tell you to go to class.

9.15:  Milk arrives and we start word study and other classes do the same or maths,reading or writing.

9.30: We Finsh Word Study and go onto Reading.

10.00:Reading finshes and we do writing or sometimes we do ICT or other stuff.



10.40: We finsh writing and the bell rings for Morning Tea.

11.00: The bell rings to go back to classrooms and we do basic facts.

11.15:We finsh basic facts and do maths or on fridays we have assembly.

12.30: We finsh maths and the bell rings for Lunch.

1.30: The bell rings to tell you to back to class and we do P.E ,ICT ,Art or Library.

3.00 The Bell Rings to go home!

9 comments:

  1. Nice work Ella,

    Your post sounds AWESOME. There are NO mistakes in it, It is just great to read. All Your post are so good.

    Yours sincerely,
    Byron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Byron,

      Nice commenting on Ella's awesome post. I know you New Zealanders have slightly different accents to ours, but I think we still spell words the same. Although you commented that there were no mistakes in Ella's post, you might like to check the spelling of usually & finish in Ella's post and help her correct them in a few places! :)

      Delete
    2. Hello Mr Page
      Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      I had another read through my post and I found some mistakes I will correct them.
      From Ella R-W

      Delete
  2. Hello Ella
    My name is John in Mr Pages class.

    Does your class ever have history or science?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good commenting John. Remember it is nice to refer to and make connections with something in the post, or give some specific, kind, helpful feedback.

      Delete
    2. Hi John
      Thanks for commenting on my post.
      We do not have history or science but once a year we can chose if we can sign up for ICAS do you know what that is???

      Delete
  3. Hello! I'm Terese and I'm from Sweden.
    I found your blog interesting. Here in Sweden we don't drink milk or have morning tea.
    We only have milk at lunch. I think it was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terese Thanks for visiting my blog! I Go to a class called Gifted and Talented every Tuesday last year someone from Sweden came and we did researches and she told us stuff like how to say hello,goodbye,girl,boy and lots of other basic words From Ella P.s What Part of Sweden do you come from.

      Delete
  4. Hi Again Ella,

    I bet you are looking forward to getting more replies from other interesting countries.

    Have you ever travelled to another country?

    Cheers, Mr. Page @ Mark Oliphant College, in Adelaide, South Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.