Tuesday 4 February 2014

40 Book Challenge

Kia Ora! 
I am really excited about the 40 book challenge for those who dont know what it is, Miss Panther (Our Awesome Teacher) has challenged Room 11 To read 40 books in the year! I have started off with Ruby Redfort-Look into my eyes. A Mysterey book!
 This year I am in room 11 this year again but this time we have got a digital class! And we have even got our own computers...CHROMEBOOKS!!! 
Im looking foward to Arthur's pass camp and ski trip at Porters Ski Feild and...Drumroll please.......
BEING IN A DIGITAL CLASS!


2 comments:

  1. Nice Ella I love being in the digital class as well.
    Could you please tell me what the author of the book is?
    Bronah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bronah
      Its Lauren Child (the same person who does charlie and lola)
      From Ella Your BFF

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.